Official Website of Peter H. Jin
Are you ready for IPv6?
- Web Clock (live demo)
- (CU)MTD Bus Routes (live demo)
- Guess the Word Game (live demo)
- Language Detector (live demo)
- Final Grade Calculator (live demo)
- Where am I (live demo)
- IPv6 Things (live demo)
- These applications are mostly written in C.
Writings / Essays
- Dual Stack is not always the answer
- IP Configuration Rant
- Notes about namespaces
- SCP-PJIN (list of SCPs)
- Universal Identification System
- 0 and 255 Test
- Resume -- I'm available for hire!
- Social Media / Contact Information
- Network Incidents (meta)
I maintain this website very actively. If something doesn't work, tell me! I will get it fixed as soon as possible, very likely within 1 or 2 days.
I guess one of the reasons why some large companies don't want to deploy IPv6 is because it makes them feel less powerful, as they have the same number of IPv6 addresses/subnets compared to a smaller company :)
-- Peter Jin